Sunday, July 24, 2011

What do I do? Blog.

My new years resolution this year, was to try to never be bored. My reasoning behind this, is that only boring people get bored. It actually worked for a while there. If I had nothing to do, I would practice piano, clean, or dress up all crazy and do a photoshoot! Stuff like that. Well, now that summer is here.. I am almost always bored. There is never anything to do. For the past month or so, when I get bored I always want to go out and look at my new house. Just for something to do. But, I can't always do that. Unfortunately, it takes up to much gas.

Sooo. My new years resolution is failing at the moment. It's time for me to step it up! And that's what I am doing right now, by blogging. I never really wanna blog because it takes so long to upload pictures, but I decided that I would just write a lot and put few pictures. For instance, my last post. I would normally have put up like, 5 pictures of the same thing. However, I decided I could make do with one.

I know I always say this about doing things, but, I'm going to try and blog more often now. Whenever I say that, it usually fails. But I won't let it this time.. Hopefully.. Haha :)

No comments: