Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pink Heart

We are having a house built for us. Exciting, right?! So, we are getting our current house ready to be sold. We have to paint. A lot. We already painted my parent's room, their bathroom area, the office, the hall bathroom, and my room. We still have to paint the hallway, finish Sarah and Emma's room, Thomas' room (after the walls are finished), the laundry room, and touch ups in the family room and front room. Let me tell ya, I am sooooo sick of painting. I hate it. I never ever wanna paint after this! But, alas, I probably will. Haha.



So, a couple of weeks ago my friend, Kelcie, came over. We had nothing to do, so she said we should paint your room! And so we did. My room used to be pink. So, Kelcie came up with the brilliant idea of leaving a spot on the wall pink, in the shape of a heart. I thought that was brilliant. We then put tape on the wall in the best shape of a heart we could make. Pretty darn legit.



The next day, I took off the tape and here's what it looked like!





Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself! :)

No comments: